Support4Sport High Performance Coach Assistance
Applicants are encouraged to read the eligibility information noted here and ensure they meet the criteria before beginning an application. If eligible, please review and complete an application and all requested supplementary information by the 15th of each month.
The Support4Sport Allocation Committee reviews the applications at the end of each month. The deadline for submitting applications will be strictly adhered to. All applicants can confirm receipt of the application through the URL provided. All applicants will be notified by email within five business days of the allocation committee's decision(s).
Am I Eligible?
How Do I Apply?
Potential applicants should:
- Be in good standing with the Provincial Sport Organization (PSO)
- Endorsement of the application by the PSO is merely a confirmation that the applicant is a member in good standing
- Be coaching Sport Canada Carded athletes or athletes who have competed at a World Senior or Junior Championships; and
- Not currently be supported by coaching support grants provided by the Canadian Sport Centre Atlantic or be a full time Support4Sport coach.
How Do I Get An Application?
Applications can be accessed by using the link "start my application now" on the left hand side of this page. For a paper copy of the application contact Lainie Smith, Sport Nova Scotia, 5516 Spring Garden Road, 4th Fl., Halifax, NS, B3J 1G6; tel. 902-425-5450 ext. 372; fax. 902-425-5606; email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete all of the questions asked in the application
- Acquire the endorsement of your Provincial Sport Organization
- Attach all supplementary information requested
- Submit complete application before the monthly deadline
When Can I Apply?
The Support4Sport program accepts applications for financial assistance monthly, with the submission deadline of 15th. Only complete applications will be considered. Ensure that all supplementary information (e.g. budget support documentation, references, endorsements, signatures, etc.) is included with your submission.